Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Self Portrait and Portraits Part II

1. Have fun with it. Be sexy. Be yourself. Be awesome. Be different. Be creative. Whatever you do, have fun with it. That’s part of the point, after all.

2. Use a tripod. Seriously. While it’s possible to get good photos while you’re hanging on to your camera at arms-length, it’s a lot easier if you’ve got the freedom to move around a bit. 

                                          I really like this picture because the man is really handsome and dressed really nice, he has a happy smile.
 
I really like this picture because the lady looks so old kind of like a tree. The way this picture is taken, is really nice!


                                      I really like this self portrait because the man is being himself, funny and silly. I can relate because I always make this ugly face! 

This picture is a favorite because the lighting and contrast is really different from most self restroom. 

This is one of the very few actual casual pictures I found. The out doors with the leaves and light make it feel like Fall. Also the way shes laying down. Its not too much stiff posing. 

This picture also doesnt have to much of a pose. The really nice smile makes it a warm casual feeling. 


                        I'd like Alyssa Vargas be my model. That's who I will be taking my pictures of. 
I'd be taking Alyssa to the trail of lights. Where all the lights and the walk will be my set up as my background. Alyssa will look really nice in a jacket and some hot coco on a cold night!
                                        



No comments:

Post a Comment