Friday, September 21, 2012

Touching people


1. What do you think about this project and photo essay? 
I think this project is really cool! I would of never thought to start some thing like this. 

2. What would you do if someone approached you with a camera and asked you to participate in a photo shoot and then asked you to touch a stranger?
I'd participate in some thing like this, just to be apart of some thing so awesome and creative like this would be so cool. 

3. Think of an unusual photo shoot similar to this one that you think would be fun to go and shoot.
I think a roller rink with strobe and black lights kind of  wold be really cool, and could meet so many different people. 

4. Finally, tell me what you thought of the photography, are the photos good? Do you like looking at them?
I really liked that all the settings and poses were very different. Yes, I enjoyed looking at all of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment